DR PHILIPPE BELLITY
SPECIALIST OF COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Educated in Unites States and Europe, exerting reconstructive and cosmetic surgery since 30 years, Dr Philippe Bellity has become an expert of the non invasive solutions, using the techniques of rejuvenation of aesthetic medicine. Dr Philippe Bellity has an office avenue Hoche in Paris and practises surgeries at Hartmann clinic in Neuilly sur Seine, which is an internationally renowned establishment for its quality of treatment and important technical facilities.
Since many years, Dr Philipp Bellity has been developing an innovating
technique, of which he is inventor: the FRENCHLIFT. It was urgent to find a good and reliable solution, assuring natural results as well as easy and fast surgical outcomes for all patiens confrented with skin slackening of the bottom of the face, who do not want a big facelift.
The concept of FRENCHLIFT is based on the readjusting of the face tissue which has slipped. This technique creates an effect of spectacular rejuvenation, experienced by patients as a real “flashback”, as they say to recovered their face from the past. The FRENCHLIFT is performed in 1 hour, with a short hospitalisation and a possibility of local anaesthesia. The technique is adapted for the patients relatively young, from 45 years old (but also older), who wish to preserve their face form and without changing the expression.
Dr. Bellity wishes to make his skills accessible to all, that is why, since 1996, he has devoted himself to humanitarian causes such as reconstruction work on child burns victims in Vietnam and rebuilding the faces of African children suffering from the disease Noma. In 2001 he created the charity “Les enfants du NOMA” (Children of Noma) which, with the help of volunteers, has operated on more than 2,500 African children with mutilated faces and bodies.
Dr Philippe Bellity has studied medicine in PARIS.
- Qualified in cosmetic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- Qualified in general surgery
- Qualified in cervico-facial and ENT surgery
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, ISAPS
- Member of SOFCEP
- Registered with the medical board in Paris n°75/7432
- Former intern at the Foch Hospital in Suresnes
- Ancien assistant de recherche University of Illinois Chicago Senior
- Senior lecturer at the Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
- Expert – Tutor in Botulinum Toxin and Hyaluronic Acid